Advertisement

Chris Hansen Needs to Take A Seat in the Onision Investigation! #Onision #TCaP

Chris Hansen Needs to Take A Seat in the Onision Investigation! #Onision #TCaP Hello everyone! Love that you have joined me to tune into my channel! So honoured! My name is Queen of Spade. I am an Exhunbot for #ItWorks and #Scentsy who has been #antimlm for a couple years now!! I have decided it is time I share my story, in relation to how these #MLMs can affect people's mental and emotional health, their manipulation tactics, the training, just everything!! I am here to #SpillTheTea on these companies!! Throw spade at them and try to help #advocate to have them shut down here in #Canada and the #US and also the #UK. We also need to stop them from expanding to other countries!! Please help join my cause by liking and sharing this video, Subscribing to my channel, and participating in this large #antimlm community I am hoping to grow!! Thank you so much for everyone who supports me and who subscribes. You don't know how much this means to me. Maybe my negative experiences can have a positive outcome in some way.

In doing so, I have somehow come across some drama that lead me to one of the largest scam artists I have seen, and it is someone we all have grown to love on television, Chris Hansen, the man from True Crime Daily and To Catch A Pr****** (unsure if I can say this word). The TCaP (To catch a pr*****) community has been taken advantage of by Chris himself and even his sidekick Vincent. I don't want to give that man any more publicity than he has got. Channels have been struck down as they tried to spread awareness and I am sure Chris will try to claim this video! Please watch until the end before you make your decision. I am just worried about a man with such little integrity helping women in such vulnerable spots and it is my personal opinion he is not the correct person to help in the Onision and Kai case. Don't hate me, I have got enough hate for a lifetime over this. Just take this information and do what you will. I will not be discussing this topic or RSN related topics any further on my channel or Twitter. I am just glad this information is finally out. Thank you! Much love!!


Trying to stop anyone out there from becoming a #Bossbabe!! Trying to stop one scam at a time from hurting other people!





Posting Schedule: Monday & Friday @ 10am (Sometimes I release special ones throughout the week!)





______________________________________________________________________

Let's throw some spade! :)

______________________________________________________________________



LINKS TO CHECK OUT IN REGARDS TO THIS:

NY Daily mail link from slide:


Chris Hansen Spa Treatments via Theo Von:


Temple of TCaP:


Mr GG Video (he also had issues with Chris):


Be sure to see my other videos on this as well!

*Also check out these creators for more information regarding this:
Real Stream News:
BakedSalmon (WesMoast doxed by Chris Hansen features on this channel as well):
YapYap (who was doxed by Chris Hansen):


Please go and Subscribe to BakedSalmon! This channel has been trying to spread awareness about Chris all year and has been shut down by Chris due to it so he created a new channel and has been reuploading so please go sub!! Thanks guys!

Please let me know what you are interested in seeing more of!! Join my communities!!





Contact Me On Social Media:


Twitter : @queenbgibbons01
Facebook:
Reddit:
IG: @bethqueenofspade
Patreon:





Much love!!





*Disclaimer: These videos are made just for fun. I do not wish any harm on anyone in these videos. We just like to have fun reading here! Please do not harass anyone shown in the video. I do not condone any type of harassing and/or bullying behaviour. Also, please follow the YouTube Community Guidelines whenever commenting under my work. Thanks.*

chris hansen,to catch a predator,true crime daily,scam artist,scammer,scams,take a seat,scam alert,youtube,copyright strike,financial scams,Onision,FBI investigation,bakedsalmon,tcap,tcap community,Mista GG,Theo Von,throwingspade,queenofspade,sexual assault,grooming,victims,doxing,worrisome behaviour,integrity in investigations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments