Advertisement

Chasing Starlight & Storms in Yu-Gi-Oh Ignition Assault! Giving Away My Pulls!? Thanks TCGPlayer!

Chasing Starlight & Storms in Yu-Gi-Oh Ignition Assault! Giving Away My Pulls!? Thanks TCGPlayer! ► To support me on TCG Player, just click here when you start shopping!
► Join our discord for daily discussions, open chat during live streams & Moore @

► Live Streams every Friday/Sunday @ 7PM Central on twitch @

► Sign up on Patreon to support the channel directly w/ exclusive benefits starting at just $2 @

► Send in stuff directly to the channel (Non perishable please)

Jonathan Moore

P.O. Box 866036

Plano, Tx 75086

► To get in touch with me directly, message me @





DISCOUNT CODES FOR YOU GUYS

► Code WHATSGOOD5 for 5% Off @

► Code CHAMPS10 @ for 10% off

► - Code WHATSGOOD10 for 10% off!

►Code WHATSGOOD5 for 5% off at



Other Sutff

► The Facebook that I help moderate (largest yu-gi-oh! facebook) @

►Please be sure to check out for the music

► The 4k background at the end is from AA VFX and you can find them over here @

YCS Champion,Winner,Best,Top 10,Finalist,Yu-gi-oh!,Yugioh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments