Advertisement

CAPRICORNER: FREEING NEW LOVE

CAPRICORNER: FREEING NEW LOVE Capricorns (and the Cross-Watchers that love us) Only! :D

Extended Video Length: 33:34


All monies from personal readings, donations, and the extended readings fund the channel, website, and club. Thank you so much for watching and for your support, we love you!
PayPal.me/TheArteagan

Welcome to Cap Corner, the Capricorn Center of Everything. Here I do special Capricorn tarot readings and energy work.

These energy checks are timeless and can apply to your life, situation, and feelings at any moment. These readings apply to Capricorn Suns, Moons, Ascendants, 10th House Stelliums, Saturn-Prominents, and otherwise strong affinities with Capricorn for total and complete resonance.

Cap Corner Readings are published on Mondays, recommended serving *fresh* for the optimal care and keeping of your Capricorn.

ABOUT ME:
I’m Natalee Arteaga, an actor and screenwriter living in Los Angeles. As a Chicago native, coming from the city of broad shoulders, I never intended to use my psychic ability for others or to in any way publicize this ability of mine. I'm a Capricorn, and the thought of bearing the identity of a psychic tarot reader was devastating. I had to let go of more than I ever imagined I could. Allowing Truths to change my life was cripplingly painful, yet I couldn't be happier or more grateful for my life today. It was worth it. The leveling up, rapid advancement of psychic skills, better love and relationships, confidence and clarity. It's what I want for others. Through the readings, YT channel, website, and the club that I started, The Arteagan, I share my love, psychic perspective, abilities, and techniques. I'm just doing my humbly small part in Saving the World.
I really appreciate your acceptance, kindness, and support.

PRIVATE READINGS & EXTENDEDS:


READINGS SCHEDULE:
Monday: Capricorner. Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces Weekly. All-Signs Daily.
Tuesday: Aries, Taurus, and Gemini Weekly. All-Signs Daily.
Wednesday: Cancer, Leo, and Virgo Weekly. All-Signs Daily.
Thursday: Libra, Scorpio, and Sagittarius Weekly. All-Signs Daily.
Friday: All-Signs Weekend.

INSTAGRAM:


“They wander in darkness seeking light, failing to realize that the light is in the heart of the darkness”
― Manly P Hall

FREEING

Post a Comment

0 Comments