Advertisement

BUYING EVERYTHING IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER (My suprise birthday party!) || Andree Bonifacio

BUYING EVERYTHING IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER (My suprise birthday party!) || Andree Bonifacio Hey guys! Here's the second part of what happened on the day before my birthday! My crazy friends and family had been planning all along and they surprised me at exactly 12am! It was so so nice to see all my loved ones in one room, and I'd just like to say thank you because I know all of our scheds never match up but they all really took the time to come. BUT ASIDE FROM THAT at 12am my phone was also BUZZZING W NOTIFS FROM YOU GUYS! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO GREETED AND STAYED UP, especially my Acnatics! I saw all of your video greets and edits that you all did. thank you for your endless support & effort in everything! THANK YOU ๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒป Here's to 17!

Thank you to my friends and everyone who helped my mom make my surprise party a success:

The @thelollicakefactory for the gorgeous cake, @dearbelledecor for the beautiful balloon arrangements, @luellasfoodcrafts for the grazing box @theweekendbakers for the yummy cookies which we ended up finishing, @macaoimperialteaph Fisher Mall branch for my favourite milk tea, @stevengastropub in Gen. Trias Cavite for the food we snacked on and Digiworx - my team for sneaking around with my mom all day! My Pepsi Philippines, GAOC, Your Moment, Skin Buffet, Ivory Music Philippines, Surplus, Star Magic and my Acnatics Family for all the love and support!


FOLLOW MEEEE
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook: Andree AC Bonifacio
Snapchat: @ac_bonifacio13

AC,Bonifacio,niana guerrero,ranz kyle,ranz and niana,jayda,kyle echarri,jeremy glinoga,shawn castro,surprise,birthday,party,buying everything,iphone 11,shopping,

Post a Comment

0 Comments