Advertisement

ASMR Super Closeup Whispering

ASMR Super Closeup Whispering Welcome to my new ASMR video! I'm recreating Gibi's latest whispering video because i'm sick and i just love whispers hahaha! I hope you guys enjoy, forgive my voice it's a bit weird today! It maybe contains slight mouth sounds but those are unintentional i'm so sick lolll! Click the bell to have notifications, like & subscribe, it would make my DAY!

Code 'Glow' for 15% off Displate! Here:

GLOW MERCH: Get yours!
My Equipment:

FIND ME ON:
SPOTIFY:
TINGLES:
ITUNES:
AMAZON MUSIC
DEEZER:

Twitch:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Patreon:
Pinterest:

TIME STAMPS :

asmr,asmr glow,asmr whispering,asmr whispers,asmr closeup whispering,asmr closeup whispers,asmr close up whispers,asmr mouth sounds,asmr super closeup whispers,asmr super closeup whispering,

Post a Comment

0 Comments