Advertisement

ASMR • Mel Pours You A Drink • D&D Inspired Roleplay

ASMR • Mel Pours You A Drink • D&D Inspired Roleplay You, once again, find yourself in the Broken Star Tavern. It's a bit more bustling than the last time you were here. Mel is excited to see a friendly face again and offers you a drink to celebrate the holiday.

#asmr #dnd

Hello everyone! I have been SO sick and busy. This was supposed to be filmed, edited, and posted by the end of December. We moved into a new Mid-December. I got so sick I was on bed rest for over a week. I needed steroids to recover. Then the holidays kicked my BUTT. Then... Someone I was very close to passed away. It's been a process. Thank you all for being here and sticking with me. I am happily back together(ish) and I even have a recording room now! 2020 will be a better year for us. I'm so blessed to have you all here for me. I love you guys. I will be posting this message probably on all the videos. Get ready for quite a few uploads lol.


πŸ’« Social Media! πŸ’«
πŸ“· Instagram ⮞
🐦 Twitter ⮞
πŸ‘Ύ Discord ⮞

πŸ“§ E-mail ⮞ sleepychrissyasmr@gmail.com

Want to help support me?
πŸ’Έ PayPal ⮞
✨ Tingles ⮞
🎁 Amazon ASMR Wishlist ⮞



• Relax • Sleep • Dream • (˵ ͡~ ͜Κ– ͡°˵)οΎ‰⌒♡*:・。.

ASMR,ASMR Chrissy,асмр,tapping,soft spoken,whispering,female,insomnia,lady,girl,pleasant,comfort,new,feeling,sensation,sound,sounds,personal attention,sleep,fast tapping,chills,dungeons and dragons,market,winter solstice,dnd,festival,choose your own adventure,critical role,cr,rp,roleplay,adventure,fantasy asmr,magic roleplay,personal,attention,5e,lore,accent,writing sounds,pen,paper,barmaid,tavern,drink,holiday,witcher,elf,

Post a Comment

0 Comments