Advertisement

#ArteDeAsh 2 - Painting an Illustration in Photoshop CS6

#ArteDeAsh 2 - Painting an Illustration in Photoshop CS6 Hey yall,

this is an old video uploaded to the Arte De Ash channel. Its an illustration of my friend Ana Karen. Im probably going to redraw this one in the future and repaint it. Ill make sure to upload a video of that one particular. For now this Reupload should suffice for the time being. I am preparing more content to upload but if you have any ideas as to what you would like to see me post in this channel, be sure to let me know in the comments below.

many thanks for those new 11 subscribers. Every single one of you counts towards my goal of 20,200 subs by the end of the year. i appreciate yall.

til next vid.

★☆★ Ash Hinojosa Díaz ★☆★

Thank you for watching my videos, in the bottom I am providing you with links to my social media accounts. In case you have video suggestions or want to chat with me about singer-songwriters or movies, or anime, or anime to watch, or poetry and books to read. Im pretty open and I tend to reply as fast as I can.

Once again thank you for being a part of my online family and I hope we can grow old together.

★☆★ follow Ash around ★☆★

Website:
Instagram:
Snapchat:
Facebook:
Twitter:


★☆★ MY MATERIALS TO FILM ★☆★
HP LAPTOP:
CANON CAMERA:
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS6:
ADOBE PREMIERE CS6:
WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER;


#AshHinojosaDíaz #ArteDeAsh #Songwriter #Poet #Writer #Producer #OriginalMusic #Illustrator #ComicArtist #Mangaka #ComicArt #Español #English #Francais #Mexicano

¨Ash,Díaz¨,

Post a Comment

0 Comments