Advertisement

A Guy Answering Questions Girls Are Too Afraid To Ask (Dirty Edition)...

A Guy Answering Questions Girls Are Too Afraid To Ask (Dirty Edition)... I'M BACK! Starting the new decade off on a BANG! Today we answer dirty questions that girls are too afraid to ask... oh boy. Can we get this video to 5,000 likes?!

Follow me on Instagram:
Subscribe to megan:
Girls Instagrams:





Subscribe to my vlog channel!
Follow me on Tik Tok!
Book me on Cameo!

Official Merch Link:
Watch More :

Book me on Cameo!
Postmates code: KX8NT

About: Hey Guys I’m Brian Redmon! I post relationship and dating advice videos, Q&A’s, story time and personal videos, sketches, and challenges. I am from Cleveland, Ohio but now live in Los Angeles. I have been posting content on Youtube for 4 years as I have been pursuing other dreams such as acting out here in California.

Follow me on other social media:



snapchat: Brianredmon

Business Inquiries: brianredmon.business@gmail.com

answering questions girls are too afraid to ask,brian redman,answering girls dirty questions,brian redmon,guys answer questions girls are too afraid to ask,questions girls are too afraid to ask,a guy answering questions girls are too afraid to ask,dirty edition,questions girls are too afraid to ask guys,answering questions guys are too afraid to ask,answering girl questions,dirty questions,questions too afraid to ask,dating,girly questions,questions,askreddit,college,

Post a Comment

0 Comments