Advertisement

A DJI Mavic Air and a Motorbike

A DJI Mavic Air and a Motorbike Welcome to 2020!! first ride out for me in the New Year, and in this episode I test out my all NEW DJI Mavic Air with the bike. It was a tad challenging but with a bit more practice I should be able to include the new toy in future Motovloggs. Hope you enjoy it.....see you out there!!

Support the channel with Patreon:





Find me on facebook:





Instagram:





Twitter:







Bike: 2017 KTM Super Duke GT



Camera's: Gopro Hero 8
Gopro Hero 7

Gopro hero 5

Gopro Hero 5 Session

Gopro Karma Grip
DJI Mavic Air



Helmets: Shoei GT Air

Nishua Carbon Enduro



All my luggage, tankbags, crash protection, featured in the most of my videos is from:





You can find the majority of what I wear, jacket, helmets, gloves etc. here:





A lot ask what mirrors I have:


TheLikableRider,KTMSuperDukeGT,TheBeast,MakeLikeARide,AridersLife,GoproHeroSession,GoproHero3,GoproHero5,GoproHero7,GoproKarmaGrip,KTM,1290SuperDukeGT,dji,djimavicair,djidrone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments