Advertisement

1st Amendment Audit| Filing complaints Randolph County Sheriff's Office

1st Amendment Audit| Filing complaints Randolph County Sheriff's Office Mike (Blind Justice) and I were at the Sheriff's office in Randolph County trying to get clarification on the exemptions for people with disabilities that need to enter the courthouse with assist devices and filing complaints. . How do you think that went? Watch the video to see how it goes. Let me Just say the line in the air is waving. Leave me a comment and tell me what you think .

If you would like to help me you can gift me with any funds

My E-mail is getusome39@gmail.com

Make sure you subscibe to Blind Justice

sheriff gets owned,officer gets owned,TYRANTS,North Carolina,Owned,Lawyer,SGV,NC,Great,New,Top,SJVT,1st amendment audit,amagansett press,audit,auditing america,carolina auditor,carolina auditor youtube,cherry point,first amendment audit,first amendment audit 2019,johnny 5-0,photography,police,san joaquin valley transparency,south carolina accountability,wow,Sheriff gets owed,cops getting owed,Sheiff lies,2020,filing Complaints,Blind Justice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments