Advertisement

104. Dollhouse book and a book Carrying bag „MAYA“ - handmade by Petra Radic, My Felting Dreams

104. Dollhouse book and a book Carrying bag „MAYA“ - handmade by Petra Radic, My Felting Dreams #quietbook #myfeltingdreams
Creator: Petra Radic, My Felting Dreams - Unique, Handmade, Personalized & Fully Customized Quiet Books and Kids Room Decor
The channel content is targeted to a general audience, it is intended for 13+ and "not made for kids". It’s safe/appropriate for everyone to watch.
Custom Orders Available + Worldwide shipping
------------------
0:28 Dollhouse book carrying bag (personalized, customized and handmade)
0:45 Personalized Cover Page „Dollhouse“, Design No.13:
1:51 Garden (Fruits & Vegetables)
3:12 Kitchen
4:18 Bedroom
5:57 Bathroom
7:40 Magnetic Fishing Game
8:21 Farm animals finger puppets
9:00 Monkey Zipper Mouth
------------------
*** PERSONALIZED QUIET BOOK - How to Make a Custom Order?
„My Felting Dreams“ books are custom made and made by hand, so please allow some time to design and produce your unique personalized book. Processing time may take from 4 up to 6 weeks.
For orders or inquiries please fill the Inquiry form on My Felting Dreams Website or get in touch by email, Facebook page, Instagram, or WhatsApp:
► Quiet book Inquiry form:
► Dollhouse book Inquiry form:
► e-mail: info@myfeltingdreams.com
► Facebook:
► Instagram:
► Website:

► WhatsApp Message:
*** BUILD YOUR PERSONALIZED QUIET BOOK by selecting:
► ACTIVITY PAGES selection:
► COVER PAGE DESIGN selection:
-----------------
If you like my work and want to support me, please consider being my patron on Patreon:
Every little donation means a lot to me!
Many thanks 💖 to everyone supporting me there as a handmade artist.
------------------
My Felting Dreams Quiet books are designed to keep little ones busy and quiet at home, in the car, plane, restaurant, at church, at the doctor's office, or anywhere.
Activities in the book will not only entertain a child but will also enhance motor skills, build imaginations and create cognitive learning.
Quiet books are intended for every little kid that loves to explore the world!
-----------------
🎶 Music: Spring In My Step by Silent Partner from YouTube Audio Library
-----------------
★ ★ ★ Thank you for watching this video!
If you like it, please subscribe to my channel and stay tuned for my new projects.

quiet book,activity book,felt book,sensory book,busy book,cloth book,Ruhig book,tichá kniha,livre tranquille,мирна књига,my first book,Montessori educational,Handmade book,personalized gift,montessori activity book,diy quiet book,Happy birthday gift,first birthday gift,feltro book,dollhouse,Personalized Travel Toy,personalized book,quiet books,unique present,custom quiet book,montessori felt busy book,personalized interactive book,Gifts,present,

Post a Comment

0 Comments