Advertisement

you’re never really prepared to say goodbye.

you’re never really prepared to say goodbye. This is the hardest video I’ve ever made. I don’t know when I’ll be back - I might be back on here in a few hours or in a few weeks. As I said in the video, I don’t really know how to deal with this and so I honestly don’t know what'll be best for me to deal with this.

Thank you, Mümi - for everything.

If you would like to know more about me, please check out my blog

Shop my favourite books:

Cambridge Vlogs:
My 5am University Morning Routine:
How I manage my time as a Cambridge law student:

My Law Revision Channel:

If you would like to message me, here's the contact section of my blog:

I hope you enjoyed this video!

Lots of Love,

Elena

Social Media
Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat: elenahandtrack
Facebook:
Goodreads:

Wanna send me something?
Elena Handtrack
St. John’s College
CB2 1TP Cambridge
United Kingdom

For business enquiries only: contact@elenahandtrack.com

grief,loss,pet,rabbit,tears,sad,love,losing a loved one,

Post a Comment

0 Comments