Advertisement

World Warrior HCIM - E3 - The Rune Pouch Rule

World Warrior HCIM - E3 - The Rune Pouch Rule Old School Runescape Region-Locked Hardcore Ironman.
Region 1
View the map here:

Rules:

So I chose 11 regions because when looking at the map it seemed it could best be broken up by these specific areas, as opposed to unlocking an individual city or kingdom one at a time. The ordering of the region scales based on the difficulty of the PvM, the requirements needed, as well as a bit of the upgrades each area unlocks.

The only other things are that I didn’t include Slayer monsters as PvM challenges, because the Slayer level would be too high, and it’d be too restrictive on our ability to actually progress from a region. In addition, I didn’t count the Inferno or Theatre of Blood as requirements for Karamja or Morytania, because upon first unlocking these regions, there’s no chance I’d be able to complete these pieces of content within a realistic amount of time. So instead, those are endgame goals for the account.

Most of the rules for the account are somewhat obvious, like if I unlock a region that has access to underground or other-worldly areas, I can access those areas as well, for example Taverly Dungeon in region 3.

The other important rule on the account is that I cannot attempt the regional PvM challenge until I have completed all the assigned quests and skilling goals for the region. The quest goals will be whatever quests are able to be completed for our unlocked region, and the skilling goals are catered to different activities we can easily train in the area as well as different skilling unlocks the region has to offer.

Finally, the most complex rule of the account is what I call the Rune Pouch Rule, and the Rune Pouch Rule is a rule put in place to avoid one-off exceptions and add an element of strategizing and planning to the series. Essentially the rune pouch rule allows me to once per region, leave the unlocked area for 15 minutes. This rule named after the fact that if I were to not have this built-in exception, I wouldn’t be able to train rune crafting without a rune pouch until Region 10, because the Zamorakian Wizard has a single dialogue bit where he is in the wilderness. which would be towards the late stages of my account. The rule can only be used once per region and I need to have completed at least half of the assigned quests and skills in order to activate it. The timer would start when I leave the region, and stop when I enter back into unlocked territory. I like the rule though, because it forces me to best plan how I’m going to use each 15 minutes per region to make sure I can maximize my progress in that region.

old school runescape,osrs,2007scape,runescape,ironman,hardcore ironman,hcim,rs im,runescape hardcore ironman,osrs hcim,runescape hcim,unique ironmen,unique ironman,ironman challenge,regional ironman,pking,2007scape hcim,osrs hardcore ironman,osrs hardcore,rune,osrs pking,osrs bigpapamatthew,

Post a Comment

0 Comments