Advertisement

What’s YOUR🙃 PURPOSE🌎? “THE GREAT AWAKENING”

What’s YOUR🙃 PURPOSE🌎? “THE GREAT AWAKENING” If you haven’t already switched over to my new channel, I am posting this video so you jump on my more active channel :) where I can actually start getting paid for my awe full videos 😁 videos full of AWE... get it?

Natasha 2.0


So if you are wondering... I have two YouTube’s and two IG’s ( IG info on bottom of description box) anything outside of this are NOT me :) stay informed and stop getting ripped off. I am selling 3 day holy shift program & retreats ONLY atm.

Video deliciousness:
How to let go and trust the Universe (flow) :


Light Language Meditation Activate your Divine Self:


“Labeling is DisAbeling”

The definition of “Weird” = “SUPER NATURAL”

The Divine Feminine:


The Divine Masculine (how to awaken) :


Fasting Documentary:

I am hosting 3 day Holy Shift retreats on any of the Hawaiian islands. Email me to inquire for dates/ booking & prices.
1 on 1 or group retreats are available.
Retreats are based on health & wellness. Basically teaching you everything I know/ do in 3 days. And BAM! New you!

Also, if you are unable to come to a retreat I am selling the Manuscript for the 3 day holy shift on Donation Basis of$11.11-$111+
Please make sure to send your email address with donation.
Only accepting Cash App:
$tajhma111


Can book me for Public Speaking events on pretty much any topic... pregnancy ... birthing/ unassisted birthing, health, relationships... Tantra... yoga... life... weight loss... finding your passion.... self help... self love... massage therapy... touch/ breastfeeding therapy, etc.


Contact Natasha:

Email 📧ManifestingMinimalists111@gmail.com
IG: @tantricanatashita
& @tajh_ma

AWAKENING”

Post a Comment

0 Comments