Advertisement

We Need to Talk|| Bijou Beauty Box December 2019

We Need to Talk|| Bijou Beauty Box December 2019 This is my December 2019 unboxing, Try On, & review of Bijou Beauty Box. (I do receive this box free for an honest review; however, The opinions in it are all my own, and I receive absolutely no compensation from this box for this review or if you use my code. The codes strictly for you all.)

And here’s THE video πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ➡️

If you are interested in trying out Bijou Beauty Box for yourself, here’s the link➡️

πŸ’΅ You can also currently, use my code NOTSOEVIL to get 20% off all subscriptions and single mystery boxes and she is currently having deals on 1 year subscriptions (Which means you only pay shipping once!) ➡️

#bijoubeautybox #BijouBeauty #makeupsubscription

πŸ’°To sign up for Ebates using my code and to get $10 cash back on your first purchase of $25 or over use this link ➡️: (I am not affiliated with Ebates I am just a HUGE fan of Ebates, so this is my refer a friend code.)

🌹 If you would like to donate to my channel you can do so via PayPal by clicking this link here➡️
Any & all donations will strictly be used for this channel, giveaways, and trying out new sub boxes/products that are reviewed.

❤️Now we’re on TWITTER!!! So make sure you’re following me so you get all the updates and notifications on any new videos I post, PLUS you’ll be able to take part in special Giveaways and things that will only be posted on Twitter.😘 You can follow me here ➡️ OR @NotStepmother

❤️ If you would like to follow me on Instagram, simply click here➡️ and then click follow.

❤️And if you haven’t subscribed yet, be sure to do so and ring that bell πŸ›Ž, so you don’t miss out on new unboxings, or all my giveaways.
SUBSCRIBE HERE ➡️

❤️As always, I hope you enjoyed watching, and If you have any questions, comments, or would like to contact me for collaborations or affiliates, please drop me an email to ⬇️:
the.notso.evilstepmother15@gmail.com

Or if you just want to drop me a line and say HI πŸ‘‹
⬇️
Alexandra Blakeman
P.O. Box 723
Dayton, Ohio 45409

_____________________________________________________
Video Editing done by Alexandra Blakeman aka The Not So Evil Stepmother

Video Intro done by John Pretak. Contact info: jpretak@att.net

bijou beauty box,bijou beauty,bijou beauty december 2019,mystery box,bijou beauty unboxing december 2019,subscription unboxing,december 2019,january 2020,bijou beauty unboxing january 2020,bijou beauty january 2020,unboxing bijou beauty,unboxing and try on,makeup subscription,makeup subscription unboxing,makeup mystery box,trendmood box,review,spoiler,bijou beauty box spoilers,bijou beauty box review,bijou beauty discount code,boxycharm,ipsy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments