Advertisement

Throwing In The Towel - Nioh - Finale

Throwing In The Towel - Nioh - Finale So, I've basically made the decision to kill the series here. This game just isn't for me and began to feel tedious. It wasn't fun anymore and started to become stressful, which is the exact opposite of why I started doing YouTube in the first place. I go more in depth on my decision to kill the series in this video, but overall, this game isn't for me and well this style of game isn't for me. Games like Dark Souls, Bloodborne, and Sekiro just don't match my skill level and I decided to quit while I'm ahead. Also, I want to clarify, I don't blame the game whatsoever, I blame my incompetence to adapt to the game, and my inability to learn more about it. I may have blamed the game in the heat of the moment, but in hindsight, my skills just aren't high enough for this game. So, again, this series is done, and I'll be playing either RE4's Separate Ways campaign or Dying Light. I'll decide by then, and until then hope you all enjoy and I'll see you all in the next video! :)

Instagram: @sneakyserpentyt

Nioh

#PS4share,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Nioh,Instant Regret,Raging,Hack and Slash,Japanese,Boss Battle,Mythology,Imperial Japan,Customization,Let's Play,Playthrough,Adventure,Action Adventure,Gaming Fail,Multiple Deaths,Here to help,Here to talk,Silent Rage,Constant Death,Here as a friend,Open comments,Send help,Please give tips,Need Advice,Biggest Fail,Saying a Prayer,Rage Game,Sleep Deprived,Regretful Decision,Nothing Done,Finale,

Post a Comment

0 Comments