Advertisement

The Problem With Overwatch's Lore | Niandra

The Problem With Overwatch's Lore | Niandra In this video, I finally get to talk about a subject I've wanted to do for along time! I look at the Overwatch lore, some of its issues and provide some small ways it could be improved by the time Overwatch 2 is released

๐ŸŒŸ✨๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒŸ✨๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒŸ✨๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒŸ✨๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒŸ✨๐Ÿ’ซ

My Patreon:
My Twitch:
My Twitter:
My Discord:

Check out my game:
Website:
Twitter:

Mercy art:

๐ŸŒŸ✨๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒŸ✨๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒŸ✨๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒŸ✨๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒŸ✨๐Ÿ’ซ

overwatch,niandra overwatch,mercy overwatch,overwatch lore,overwatch story,overwatch lore critique,overwatch lore criticisms,overwatch lore problems,overwatch story criticism,overwatch criticism,overwatch 2 criticism,overwatch 2 problems,overwatch 2 news,overwatch 2 lore,overwatch 2 story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments