Advertisement

THE KEY TO BETTER TIME MANAGEMENT | Illmind BLAP:CAM 099

THE KEY TO BETTER TIME MANAGEMENT | Illmind BLAP:CAM 099 I shared some keys during my BLAP SESSIONS tour stop in Washington DC that I think are impactful for all music creators. Time management seems to be one of the biggest issues in our community. I don't have time to make beats. I have a day job and it's hard for me to book studio time. I have kids. I have school. Etc. We all have our own life situations. But when you step back and look it time in the most simple way, you can begin to take control.

DOWNLOAD MY MOTIVATIONAL APP -
MEET ME IN 2020 IN YOUR CITY -

Make sure you SUBSCRIBE to my channel! I love to inspire. Stay up to date with everything I'm doing. I appreciate you so much.



Illmind is a Grammy Nominated Multi-Platinum music producer, having produced records for Kanye West, Drake, J Cole, Future, Lil Uzi Vert, Hamilton on Broadway + music for film/tv including Disney & more. He is also a pioneer in the "producer drum-kit" marketplace with his popular drum kit series "BLAP-KITS".



Interested in meeting Illmind? Go HERE:



For more information on Illmind, check out his website at



Interested in subscribing to Illmind's podcast "Blap Chat"? Go HERE:



Illmind Social Media:






blapcam,blap,illmind,!llmind,ill,mind,illmindvision,inspiration,beats,blapkit,blapkits,drumkit,drum,drumkits,music,production,producer,musicproducer,musicproduction,beattape,blapchat,motivation,publishing,podcast,musicindustry,nativeinstruments,fl,studio,avid,mpc,akai,protools,logic,pro,propellerhead,reason,ableton,abletonlive,

Post a Comment

0 Comments