Advertisement

Take A Little Time by Freestyle

Take A Little Time by Freestyle KARAOKE♪ KARAOKE♫ KARAOKE♪ COVER
歌うのは好きですか?

KeNzi is the Name, Music is the Game.
EnJoy siNging EvEryOne­­
#KeNziMusic
kenziwatashi@gmail.com


do not use or re-upload any of my video/music on any social media platform specially youtube.
all music uploaded in my channel are COVER instrumental music, edited , add lyrics , add backgrounds to make it as KARAOKE.

all rights go to the copyright owners (i.e., songwriter or music publisher), no infringement intended.
for any suggestions and concerns , please email me @ kenziwatashi@gmail.com

lyrics,opm with lyrics,opm instrumental,wish,kenzi watashi,karaoke opm,music with lyrics,my wish,tagalog karaoke,wish karaoke,my wish song,my wish karaoke,karaoke wish,best opm karaoke,karaoke,best tagalog karaoke,karaoke my wish,instrumental,opm karaoke,kenzi karaoke,wish song,

Post a Comment

0 Comments