Advertisement

Preserving Flowers and Mushrooms in Gold Resin Coasters

Preserving Flowers and Mushrooms in Gold Resin Coasters In this video, I decided to film what I was doing in my resin studio today. Long-awaited sanding for a lot of little crystal charms that had cast awhile ago. I recently purchased Pinata gold alcohol ink and these coasters are a couple of experiments with that, they turned out beautifully and I'm pretty excited to try to sell them at a Christmas market this weekend. If not, they will end up on my Etsy. I was planning on using my Dremel longer but the battery ran out so I could only work on the bigger stuff. Preserving this little mushroom has been on my mind for quite a while so I'm happy that I didn't mess this coaster up giving the little guy the glory he deserves.

Tools I used in this video:

Hand-Held Dremel:
Resin:
Coaster Molds:
Crystal Molds:
Pinata Gold Alcohol Ink:

If you enjoyed this video you may also like other resin projects where I walk through my process:

What Happens to Wool in Resin?:
Presserving Press Leaves in a Resin Leaf Dish:
Sculpting a Monstera Leaf Out of Resin:

Thanks for watching, please like and subscribe!

Other social media:
@stephenwmcdow / stephenwmcdow.com

Music by: bensound.com

Resin art,Resin Charms,Epoxy resin,Stephen Mcdow,Dried flowers,Resin Tutorial,preserving flowers in resin,diy,home decor,resin art ideas,resin pour,how to,resin casting,Intro to resin,process videos,Gold Ink,Gold Alcohol Ink,Crystal Molds,Resin Crystals,Flowers in Crystals,Resin Gold Coasters,Preserving Mushroom in Resin,Resin Mushroom,epoxy resin,how to make,Mushroom in resin,Mushroom in Resin Coaster,resin,Mushroom Resin,tiny,resin craft,

Post a Comment

0 Comments