Advertisement

[OLD] Collab Part ( but the other person didn't finish )

[OLD] Collab Part ( but the other person didn't finish ) YESH this was lazy and its from about 1 and a half months ago ;-;
I agreed to do a collab with {someone} they know who they r xD and they didn't finish. So I decided to collab with ANOTHER person to do the same meme ( because I was lazy to do a different meme ) and they ALSO didn't finish. Y

I don't mind that they didn't finish, I'm just a bit- idk I guess I do mind? Kind of annoying that I agreed to collab with TWO people and they both didn't even try to finish...?

So here, have this bad collab part, you can use it for whatever u want I guess - w - It was kinda my first time full body tweening and lip sync, and I finished it before I even had 30 subscribers @.@
Credit me if u do use it for something, though ;w;

Oh and btw the donut meme will be up later today so stay tuned!! :D

JOIN MA MEP HERE: ( 22/26 atm )

K bye uwu

finish

Post a Comment

0 Comments