Advertisement

Ohio Star Ball 2019 I Youth Amateur Latin I Semifinal

Ohio Star Ball 2019 I Youth Amateur Latin I Semifinal Youth I Amateur International Latin Championships I Semifinal

Thank you to the organizer Sam Sodano of Ohio Star Ball Championships 2019 for inviting Panache Star Video to cover & promote this wonderful event!


Stream the Ohio Star Ball with Motion Capture Dance:


Share and enjoy! 👇SUBSCRIBE NOW 👇for more DanceSport videos!
Thank you for your support!

*I do not own the rights to this music*

Link to Playlist "TOP BALLROOM DANCERS":
Link to Playlist "The Best DanceSport Events/PROMO":

✅Donate for channel development 👉

Images & Realization: Panache Star Productions - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
_Instagram:

_Facebook:

_Website:


#dancesport #panachestarvideo #ohiostarball

Dancesport,Panache Star Video,Panache Star Productions,deportivo,跳舞,sportive,showtime,dwts,カップル,usdc,strictly,panache star dance,体育舞蹈,社交ダンス,blitz,news,ダンススポーツ,クイックステップ,競技ダンス,เพลงลีลาศ,wds,wdsf,blackpool,latina,國標,латина,dsi,latin,ラテン,チャチャチャ,ワルツ,スローフォックストロット,若者,レッスン,サンバ,社交,panache,2019,ohio star ball,ohio star ball 2019,amateur,спортивные танцы,video production,ルンバ,video profile,體育舞蹈,backstage,federation,dance,자이브,ballroom,tanz,ndca,ohio state,基礎,東京,youth,ohio,bernd,jive,dancing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments