Advertisement

MUST DECIDE - Final Days to Get ADS-B Out Installed (or move plane to different airport)

MUST DECIDE - Final Days to Get ADS-B Out Installed (or move plane to different airport) Couldn't fly today due to clouds and rain moving in. However, thought I would run down to the hangar and decide on what to do for my ADS-B Out solution since I only have about a week or so to decide and install myself (yikes) or I can't depart since I hangar with the Mode C veil.

general aviation,flight vlog,private pilot,cross country flight,learn to fly,instrument rating,airplane landing,airplane taking off,instrument approach,engine failure,crash landing,flight training,experimental airplanes,fly for cheap,flying adventures,eaa,cessna 210,turbo 210,q200,q2 airplane,homebuilt airplane,cheapest airplane to fly,cheapest airplane to buy,install adsb,

Post a Comment

0 Comments