Advertisement

Men And Women, Just Friends | I'm Afraid My Partner Will Cheat | Jealousy

Men And Women, Just Friends | I'm Afraid My Partner Will Cheat | Jealousy If we are honest with ourselves about why we might not want our partner to be friends with the opposite sex, I think we'll realize some yucky stuff about ourselves and/or our partner.

If you like my content and want to become a Patron, do so below like these fine people have!



Bob O

Michael

TSGT Redneck
Mike
Mark
kenneth l wells
Karl Hainisch
Dudly Crawford

Patreon:





Support me at PAYPAL: jnfrmo@gmail.com



Follow me on:

Twitter:





Facebook:





Instagram:





Home Base Groove by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (

Source:

Artist:

jennifer moleski,anti victicrat,self responsibility,self resposibilitist,anti feminism,anti feminist,sjw,modern feminism,jealous of girlfriend having friends,making friends opposite sex,is jealousy helpful,can my wife have male friends,can my husband have female friends,can my spouse have friends of the opposite sex,i'm afraid my partner will cheat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments