Advertisement

MEDICAL CODER'S PRODUCTION STANDARDS AND SPEED

MEDICAL CODER'S PRODUCTION STANDARDS AND SPEED Today I am discussing a viewer's question about speed and production standards. What is it? Is it necessary? Yes, it is necessary to set a standard as to keep with the volume of records that come in. This essentially keeps everything running smooth. Keep in mind if you are a brand new coder, most places do allow for a "ramp" up period. The speed will come with time. Its always important to be accurate over speed though. If you take your time to get through a difficult chart, you'll be able to make up the time later when you work on not as difficult charts.
I reveal my secret to how I review a record that helps me with production.
I hope you'll like this video and if you haven't already subscribed, what are you waiting for?! :D I am hoping to have 20 new subscribers by 2020!! Help me hit my goal! :D

medicalcodingwithbleu@gmail.com

Patreon:
www.patreon.com/medicalcodingwithbleu

Instagram
medicalcodingwithbleu

medicalcoding,medicalcoder,productionstandards,production,coder,

Post a Comment

0 Comments