Advertisement

MAKING DIY FLUFFY HOLIDAY SLIME! Slimeatory #616

MAKING DIY FLUFFY HOLIDAY SLIME! Slimeatory #616 This is a paid ad for Elmer's. Hi guys, today we're unboxing a #holidayslime kit as a part of #ElmersWhatIf holiday slime swap! Want to know which YouTuber sent us our box? Watch to find out and enjoy watching us make the fluffiest clay slime and glittery bead slime!

YOU CAN MAKE SLIME SMOOTHIES ON THE SLIMEATORY APP!

download it here on the App Store:



Download it here on google play:



Hey guys!
My gaming channel is:
Paul gaming channel:



Get My Merch!:



Get Paul's Merch!:




Paul's channel:

Jeddah's channel:


subscribe to be part of the family :D


You can stalk me on my social media here:


My Instagram:

My Facebook:

My Twitter:


Mail:

Ameerah Navalua

P.O. box 392

Scottsdale, AZ 85252

subscribe to be part of the family :D

slime videos,making slime,slime kit,slime challenges,just ameerah,slimeatory,fluffy slime,making diy elmers slime,

Post a Comment

0 Comments