Advertisement

Lumion 10 VS Corona Render | Exterior Modern Villa

Lumion 10 VS Corona Render | Exterior Modern Villa Corona Render Tutorial ►
3dsMax Modeling Tutorial ►

Hello Everyone,

In this video, you will learn how to create a modern exterior villa render using Lumion 10. At the end of this video, I will show you both renders; Lumion 10 and Corona Render. Please tell me your thoughts in the comment section below. Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE for more!

#Lumion10 #CoronaRender #Lumion10vsCorona

Enjoy!

My previous video ►
My Next video ►

This is my final video ►

After this video please watch these 2 videos;

► Photo-realistic Render Tutorial:
► Best Corona Render Tutorial:

Subscribe to My Channel ►
Follow me on Instagram ►
Follow me on Twitter ►

Programs & Plugins:

Autodesk 3ds Max:



Autodesk Autocad:



Corona Renderer:



Floor Generator Plugin:



Siger Shaders Materials:


3dsmax,corona,render,lighting,tutorial,3d tutorial,architecture,architecture visualization,lumion,3d render tutorial,3d max,photorealistic render,post-production,photoshop,lumion 10,

Post a Comment

0 Comments