Advertisement

Lets make ! Pockets for a journal #journalpockets

Lets make ! Pockets for a journal #journalpockets Thanks for watching

click to subscribe and hit the notification bell to see my future videos


journals for sale in my shop


MPP :

I use a lot of digital items from
ARTYmaze


Tsunami rose


Cluster Embellishment Tutorial



Check out my Playlist for making journals


Check out my play list on '' lets make ''


Vintage receipts ephemera pack ( Digital )



Corner flip pocket by Rita Donnelly


Flip Out pockets inspired by Terri wood


check out climmies Creations here on YT she also has amazing journals and tutorials


Places to find me
Blog :
Shop:
Instagram :
FB :
Junk journal Junkies :
Junk journal junkies Boutique :
Pinterest :

#journalpockets

Post a Comment

0 Comments