Advertisement

I'm far more loyal than Avacyn ever was - Core Set 2020 - PackCrackers #960

I'm far more loyal than Avacyn ever was - Core Set 2020 - PackCrackers #960 Welcome to PackCrackers! My weekdaily MTG pack opening show where I open all sorts of MTG packs (and other sealed & bulk items) both new and old! Check out Tuesdays for Two For Tuesdays (2FT) where instead of one pack I open, you guessed it, 2 packs! Every Thursday is Yours For Thursday (YFT) where if I open a Mythic I give it away to a lucky veiwer, commentor, subscriber, liker. Got a buddy that likes MTG, opening videos, or just giveaways? Let him/her know because I want my channel to grow. The more subs I get the better the content will be!

*Upcoming PackCracker Events*
Ravnica Week - December 2019
PackCrackers Christmas Giveaway - December 25th
Theros Week - February 2020
1,000th Episode - February, 7th(ish)
J-Little's Birthday Giveaway - February 21st

*Other MTG Videos*
Horde Magic -
PackCrackers Point Five -
PackCrackers Special Edition -

Magic: The Gathering,Magic,MTG,Magic: The Gathering Pack Opening,Magic Pack Opening,MTG Pack Opening,Pack Opening,Trading Card Game,Trading Card Game Pack Opening,Opening,Magic the gathering opening packs,Core Set 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments