Advertisement

Hurting Gains - Novice Deficit - Strong Z-Press (Q&A)

Hurting Gains - Novice Deficit - Strong Z-Press (Q&A) Final Q&A of 2019!
0:05 Would you rather have a really big torso with ok arms or an OK torso with really big arms?
1:07 I hurt my back doing squats, what can I do to build my legs now?
2:45 I workout at home and maxed out my heaviest dumbbell for my goblet squat. Instead of buying a heavier dumbbell can I use a weighted vest?
3:37 Yo Alex, do you think that the pin press can compete with pause bench when it comes to pec size and development?
4:17 Hey Alex, what are your thoughts on Starting Strength?
5:54 I don’t think think you have ever addressed this but do you take pre workout? Also do you recommend taking pre workout?
7:24 Hey Alex can I do your novice program while being a caloric deficit and still make strength/ size gains?
8:01 Hey Alex, I'm struggling to build size with weighted calisthenics. My food, sleep, stress is on point. I've been doing the basics for years and am quite strong. However, my arms/shoulders could use more size. What do you recommend?.
9:50 Hi Alex. Do you think your forearms grew more from rack pulls or direct forearm exercises?
10:47 How can I progressively overload on the bench press without a spotter? Thanks!
11:40 Could lagging biceps be caused by overpowering forearms?
12:40 Hey Alex! Does going bear mode dampen muscle growth potential via factors such as hormonal response and decreased insulin sensitivity. Are there any significant benefits to staying lean in terms of rate of muscle growth?
13:30 Hello Alex. What are your thought on planche?
14:45 Alpha, I’m all about doing dynamic effort. That being said would you say that doing 75-85% strait weight with what ever band I max out with be “the same thing?” Like if I max out with doubles strong band and get 100 lbs would my dynamic suffer if I did strong band with 75-80% the weight on the bar. An answer would help me out a lot, thanks brother!
16:01 Brother, PLEASE give me your thoughts on Smolov-jr bench programming. Is it too much, or is the payoff worth the excessive overload?
17:34 Alex how do you warm up in your home gym?
19:53 My z-press is stronger than my standing strict press. Is it possible to have a some sort of muscular imbalance that causes this or is it just a technique issue (I’m squeezing my glutes while pressing)? Love your content keep it up bro!

➢Instagram:



➢5% off Naturally Enhanced using code "ADF"





➢Join us!



➢Free Novice Program!



➢Nutrition Guide:



➢Want to consult me for email exchanges, Skype consultations, online coaching, or for custom programs?





➢FACEBOOK:

➢Twitter:



Disclaimer: AlphaDestiny is not a doctor or a medical professional. Always consult a physician before starting any exercise program. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk. AlphaDestiny will not assume any liability for direct or indirect losses or damages that may result from the use of information contained in this video including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.

z press,hurt back,squats necessary,calisthenics plateau,q&a video,starting strength,novice program,strong z press,z press stronger than strict press,forearms rack pulls,concurrent calisthenics,warming up,bench spotter,slingshot,torso dominant,strength training,lagging biceps,

Post a Comment

0 Comments