Advertisement

How Will UK Cope With Boris Johnson?

How Will UK Cope With Boris Johnson? How will the UK cope with Boris Johnson. I answer this and many other questions in this Christmas questions and answers video. Last week we saw Boris Johnson elected for another term. Many vulnerable people are worried by this outcome. I'm talking about positive action to take in light of this news.

Also answering;
What have I learned about autism and disability this year?
What is my favourite Christmas movie?

and many more questions....

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas 🎄

If you like my videos check out my blog 💻 at

If you'd like to book me to speak about autism at your workplace, school or conference find more information:


💜Follow me on Twitter -

💜Join me on Facebook -

💜 Follow me on Instagram -

If you want to contact me email me 📱ella@purpleella.com

A little bit about me:
Hi I'm Purple Ella and my family is an autism family with three out of five of us on the autistic spectrum. I also have a connective tissue disorder (hypermobile Ehlers-danlos syndrome). So life can be a challenge but also a lot of fun.

Helpful links
The National Autistic Society -
Hypermobility Syndromes Association -

How will UK cope with Boris Johnson,How will UK cope with Tory government,disabled people tory government,disability,autism,autistic spectrum,disabled,Ehlers-danlos syndrome,autistic woman,autistic adult,Purple Ella,Jessica kelgren-fozzard,yo samdy sam,The Aspie World,

Post a Comment

0 Comments