Advertisement

How To Make A Professional Logo|banner FOR FREE | No software Needed

How To Make A Professional Logo|banner FOR FREE | No software Needed In this video I show you how to make as many professional Logos as you want, for free. Check out down here for all the links mentioned.



Here is the website for all of the high quality images



(Remeber you can give credit to the photographer, all their IG usernames are with the photos)

Don't pay someone on fiverr 30 bucks to make what you can make in just a few minutes (Not saying everyone on fiverr does this, but a lot do.) Make sure you hire a professional graphic design artist if you do decide to hire someone.

Here's a facebook group I just started for resellers. Join a community and ask questions, or show motivating accomplishments. Here's the link



Here's a list of all my equipment I use Daily.

My Camera (Sony 6300)


My Camera Lens ( Super wide Sigma 16mm)


My Camera Microphone ( Rode Microphone )


My Voice Over Microphone


My BlueTooth Barcode Scanner


My BlueTooth Headphones


My Label Printer




Canva is a website that can be used to make professional or non professional digital media. This website has been an extremely useful tool for me in the past few years. This Website has helped me create lots of different social media, ecommerce, and personal media.

I often use this site when editing photos for ad content. I try not to use the images off of unsplash due to copyright problems, I just try to steer clear. Canva is very beginner friendly, and is a great tool if you do not own photoshop.

how to make a youtube banner on computer,how to make youtube channel art on iphone,how to make a youtube logo on pc,canva logo design,canva logo design android,canva logo design hindi,canva logo design free,CAnva banner,canva banner tutorial,canva banner youtube,canva banner design,canva banner maker,canva linkedin banner,canva etsy banner,free canva design,how to download canva design for free,free canva banner,How to,canva,

Post a Comment

0 Comments