Advertisement

HOW IS THIS LUCK EVEN REAL!? SSJ4 Goku & Vegeta SUMMONS in Dragon Ball Legends

HOW IS THIS LUCK EVEN REAL!? SSJ4 Goku & Vegeta SUMMONS in Dragon Ball Legends And now it's time FOR ROUND 2 for Super Saiyan 4 Summons in Dragon Ball Legends. I've already gotten SSJ4 Vegeta, but we still need Goku as well! IS IT THAT TIME?!

-
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow my 2nd Channel:
Follow my Reddit:

Intro Made by the Talented folks below:




rhymestyle pulls Vegito,rhymestyle pulls SSJ4 Goku,rhymestyle pulls SSJ4 Vegeta,super saiyan 4 summons dragon ball legends,super saiyan 4 goku dragon ball legends,super saiyan 4 vegeta dragon ball legends,SSJ4 dragon ball legends,dragon ball legends,dragon ball legends gameplay,dragon ball legends rhymestyle,rhymestyle,dragon ball super,dragon ball z,dragon ball z rhymestyle,dragon ball super rhymestyle,dragon ball z dokkan battle,dbz dokkan battle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments