Advertisement

Get Some Light on the Back of Your Bike

Get Some Light on the Back of Your Bike I'm a strong believer that a lot of cagers don't even see you on your bike. OK, there's a lot of evidence to support that concept. So, I have always found it important to make yourself seen. I like my bike to light up when I'm riding and explode when I brake or turn.

I've added four systems to the back of my bike. The Kuryakin lights between the bags and fender work as running lights and brake lights. The Custom Dynamics' Magic Strobe easily installs in the wiring and makes the brake lights, including the Kuryakins, flash brightly to warn cagers.

This past week I added the AdMore lighting system to the back. It adds another set of running lights, brake lights with strobes, and sequential turn signals to the back end. This system also registers inertia so that if I slow down by down shifting, it will also flash my brakes to let cagers know I'm slowing down, even though I never touched my brakes.

My first add-on was the Custom Dynamics Magic Strobe for the trip pak. This literally takes less than a minute to install and gives a strobe effect to the lights on the trunk.

Be seen.

indian,roadmaster,motorcycle,chieftain,custom dynamics,magic strobe,admore,kuryakin,safety,rear lights,led,lee keller,

Post a Comment

0 Comments