Advertisement

Get eighties style clothing subliminal

Get eighties style clothing subliminal Hi! I’m Grace and I make subliminals❤️❤️

I hope you guys like the new style of my thumbnails! I’m gonna keep them like this from now on also any requests that any of you made in the past I’m not going to do, I’m extremely sorry and I feel really bad but I just can’t, it’s really stressful making all these subs because it’s like homework unless it’s something I actually want to do so again, I’m sorry...

~requests are closed sorry!

e♥f♥f♥e♥c♥t♥s♥:

-get eighties style clothing
-feel confident in eighties style clothing
-feel comfortable in eighties style clothing
-parents buy you eighties style clothing and accessories
-have enough money to buy eighties clothing
-parents let you wear eighties clothes
-parents let you buy eighties clothes

~small booster

some tips:

•be positive😄😁 (you'll get results faster!)
•listen with headphones/earphones for best results
•drink plenty of water
•listen at a low/comfortable volume (3-4 bars works best for me)
•don't listen while doing something that requires a lot of focus like driving

Remember to love yourself❤️🥰❤️

Bye!

subliminal

Post a Comment

0 Comments