Advertisement

Gacha life || true story that’s happening right now..I need someone to talk to he can’t bcChe’s busy

Gacha life || true story that’s happening right now..I need someone to talk to he can’t bcChe’s busy You really don’t know how much I love you even though you have asked me so many times to prove it! I did, marriage, getting pregnant with YOUR child, assays and paragraphs! I’ve proof this too you way to many times I broke up with saki for you.. I told my Crush I’d stop talking to her for you for god’s sake! And I’ve sacrificed so much shit to make you happy even if I had to pretend to be happy my love.. it made you happy knowing that I stoped talking to her and mostly everyone who hurt you and liked me..my love you know I’m in love with you.. you’ve Always known that even when we weren’t dating! Please don’t act like I’m just someone dating you and you don’t give a cap about them..! I know you hate me but why lie and say you love me..? If your just saying that to make me stay you are sadly mistaken.. I really want to be with you but the feeling is not mutual. Just break up with me don’t lie about how you feel if you really do mean what you said 4 days ago.. please show me that you actually care for me and please tell me what I didn’t wrong and why you where ignoring me or if you really where hurt you didn’t tell me anything! You saying you love me is making me think your trying to kill your self or your doing something suicidal agin.. please don’t do anything with any type of brick or anything just stay safe for me please..

bcChe’s

Post a Comment

0 Comments