Advertisement

First Time Mom: What's in my hospital bag for labor & delivery!

First Time Mom: What's in my hospital bag for labor & delivery! hi guys!! I hope you enjoyed this video / comment down below anything I SHOULD be bringing that you guys found really essential!!
_____________________
Check us out on social media:)

SOCIALS:
Twitter:
@jesssrrodriguez
@rodnastyzz

Instagram:
@jessrrodriguez
@rodnastyz

Our Facebook Page:


for any business inquires:
xlovedevils@gmail.com
____________________________
SHOP OUR VIDEO:
What we film with: Canon G7x Mark ii
Tripod: Manfrotto
__________________________
Music in video credit to:
Dj Quads:

om/aka-dj-quads

hospital bag,whats in my hospital bag,first time mom hospital bag,whats in my hospital bag first time mom,labor and delivery,labor and delivery hospital bag,whats in my hospital bag 2019,hospiral bag 2019,mike and jess,mike and jess pregnancy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments