Advertisement

Did I really just buy that from Teddy Fresh!?! Vlogmas Day 5

Did I really just buy that from Teddy Fresh!?! Vlogmas Day 5 I've been wanting to buy stuff off of Teddy Fresh for so long. I'm a tightwad and finally got the courage to get something on Black Friday. The quality is honestly impeccable for the price point. I've had a few crossbody bags before and this will be the most usable. It's got enough size to carry what I want without being intrusive.

If you'd like to pick anything up from Teddy Fresh:


Check out the link to get some Lux and Tux Merch:




Make Sure to Like, Comment, and Subscribe



Check out our Instagram:







Like us on Facebook:







Follow us on Twitter:





Music by DVNNYBEATS - Balenciaga -

#LuxandTux #Vlogmas #TeddyFresh

Vlogmas 2019,Christmas 2019,Black Friday Shopping,Teddy Fresh,TeddyFresh,Teddy Fresh Crossbody Bag,Teddy Fresh Haul,vlogmas,vlogmas day 1,christmas,Vlogmas day 5,Shoulder Bag,Crossbody Bag,Fashion,Clothing,Vlogmas,Update,Daily Vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments