Advertisement

Chrono Trigger - Far Off Promise (piano, Dec 2019 arr.)

Chrono Trigger - Far Off Promise (piano, Dec 2019 arr.) Hey guys. Andrew here - Still alive. It's been a bit since I've felt good enough about an arrangement to record something new. Lots of reasons, but I y'all to know: I still see and read your comments every day, and even if I don't respond, your kindness means the world to me. For anyone who's stuck around as a subscriber, thank you.

Anyway I know I've uploaded a version of this in the past but I never got over my crush on Marle and this song always makes me think of simpler bygone days. Try to ignore my ticking clock in the background, I forgot to stop it before recording. Just pretend it's there because it's Chrono Trigger.

Chrono Trigger,piano,video game music,VGM,far off promise,marle,theme,

Post a Comment

0 Comments