Advertisement

2 ASMR Girls Kiss You To Sleep Feat. LightInTheDarkness ASMR | Lipgloss Application & Face Brushing

2 ASMR Girls Kiss You To Sleep Feat. LightInTheDarkness ASMR | Lipgloss Application & Face Brushing Enjoy the close up personal attention while 2 ASMR Girls kiss you to sleep. This video includes amazing kiss sounds, face touching, face brushing and Lip Gloss Pumping and Application. Relax 🤗😴🌹

Super excited about this collab! It was a lot of fun working with Katie :D Subscribe to LightintheDarkness ASMR friends!



and Follow her in Instagram:



If you have any requests, please comment below :) I love to hear from you all! Don't forget to like the video and subscribe so you don't miss my future content, it helps so much friends!





♥Email Me: WithLoveLASMR@gmail.com

*...More Videos You Should Watch...*

🌹My other *Kisses* video:


🌹My Lipgloss Application video:


🌹My Lotion Hand Massage Video:


🌹My Makeup Roleplay video:


🌹My Hair Brushing Video:


♥♥♥AD FREE Playlist of All of my videos!♥♥♥


Sweet Dreams ♥

ASMR,Kisses,Kissing,Mouth Sounds,Personal Attention,Up Close,Face brushing,face touching,Lip Gloss Application,Lip Gloss Pumping,

Post a Comment

0 Comments