Advertisement

'You Can't Get the Truth From a Liar' - by Christopher & Jessica Maskey

'You Can't Get the Truth From a Liar' - by Christopher & Jessica Maskey “THE DEVIL IS A LIAR”

1st Verse

I feel like there’s no turning back…

When the world turn’s their back on God, now how’s He supposed to react/

How’s He supposed to sit back and just relax without the wrath that’s attached… it’s coming/

You should be running to a Bible, REVIVAL/

I know that money is your IDOL/

But you don’t - Know that - Money can’t buy you/

The Type of - Life when - Christ is inside you/

They made it legal for you to kill a baby/

There’s no caution with abortion, as long as the law says it’s okay - well then it’s not crazy… and that’s crazy/

They let a dog with rabies have more rights to their life then a baby… boy/

While I’m looking at my baby boy/

Wondering, what life will be like when he don’t play with toys/

Thundering, the dark of the night – and it’s time to make a choice/

They say my faith is offensive - and I should never question why little girls want to say their boys/

Society says it’s okay to transgender - but as soon as I mentioning Jesus Christ they want to take my voice/

2nd VERSE

I feel like there’s no turning back…

When the world turn’s their back on God, now how’s He supposed to react/

How’s He supposed to sit back and just relax without the wrath that’s attached… it’s coming/

You should be running out to Jesus, You need this/

I know the worlds full of heathens/

But you don’t – see how – Satan is deceiving/

Leading – you down the wrong road without believing/

….. and now you telling me I lost my mind/

But tell me has it ever crossed you mind, you might have been wrong about where your going when it’s your time to die/

You weren’t there with me when I was staring in my momma’s eyes/

In a world full of homicide’s and little kids traumatized/

Standing there watching as his father dies/

His body lies, but his soul flies on the rise/

Realize – Jesus is coming, but were running out of time….

Devil is a liar,Christian rap,Christian hip hop,Gospel rap,Jesus Christ,Salvation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments