Advertisement

Which is useful, holographic sight or red dot sight in PUBG mobile, and why?|USE LIKE A PRO!

Which is useful, holographic sight or red dot sight in PUBG mobile, and why?|USE LIKE A PRO! PUBG MOBILE has provided so many options for sights that it's obvious that we're gonna have the issue for choosing what is best for us & which suits all the situations that this game can produce.

The obvious choice in the game will be The Red Dot Sight.

But, the obvious choice must always be correct & useful for all, this not necessary. Then? Then the choice must come down to one's own personal preferences.

The two major differences between the HOLO & RED DOT is..

HOLO provides more Stability than RED DOT &

RED DOT provides more Area of View than HOLO.

STABILITY,

Attach HOLO & RED DOT to AKM & spray to the enemies while scoping-in. What happens? You will feel that spraying gets more smooth with HOLO but with RED DOT you will feel the cross hair bouncing all over the screen.

It isn't that HOLO reduces recoil or something like that. Its build is like that only which gives this visual effect of a more stable cross hair when you aim through it.

Though RED DOT & HOLO perform same on guns with more stable recoil than AKM. EX- All SMGS, M416, etc.

AREA OF VIEW,

This element here pushes HOLO way back in the race for the best sight amongst these two.

By AREA OF VIEW I mean the area of your screen, which is available for view & is not covered by the body of a particular sight when scoped in.

Here have a look at below Screenshots:


instagram-
Discord-
Email-akashdiwakar7861@gmail.com



Hiii
Friends my name is AKASH AND YOU KNOW ME AS DmaxYT

and that is
My YouTube channel.I am upload videos about Tips and Tricks [pubg mobile]


?? ?? ?? ?? ??
? ? ? ? ? ?

I have media
Instagram oP-DmaxYT

Help me to grow up my channel. My terget uper
1ok subscribes.

1 subscriber ?
10 subscriber ?
100 subscriber ?
1k subscriber ?
10k subscriber?


If you injoy my channel so please subscribe, share and like


THANKS

DmaxYT.

#PUBGMOBILE #INDIA #PROPLAYER #DMAXYT

DmaxYT,pubg me pro player kaise bane 2019 hindi,pubg me pro player kaise bane tips,pubg me pro player kaise bane in mobile,pubg me pro player kaise bane video,pubg game ki video,red dot vs holographic pubg mobile,Sunil Gamer,Clash Univers,casetoo,Infinity Gaming GodNixon Gaming,BRAWL Reaper,Catch,PUBG MOBILE India Official,Legend X,Mortal,soul,BandooKBaaZ Gaming DracoGames,creative pawan,pubg live,stream,pubg live stream,royalpass giveaway,

Post a Comment

0 Comments