Advertisement

Ranto | Neyx & Visual

Ranto | Neyx & Visual Thanks to neyx for showing me some new effects :)
Neyx:

Use code: T0XICFX in the fortnite item shop if you want to support me 😃

You can buy a file via discord (Visual#2034)
- AE FILE = 10 euros (Paypal only)
- C4D FILE = 4 euros (Paypal only)

♥ Thanks for watching! A like & a comment would be greatly appreciated!

DO NOT ask me for a free intro! It could get you banned!

~~~~~~~

Info You Should Know:

Discord: Visual#2034

Buy an intro here (5€)

My logo was made by: EQNX

My banner was made by: Neran

My Signature was made by: sfax (juoh)

~~~~~~~

Programs:

❐ Modeling/Animating - Maxon Cinema 4D R19

Æ Effects - Adobe After Effects CC 2018

📹 Editing - Adobe After Effects CC 2018

~~~~~~~

Details for this intro:

🎵→ Song: Doja Cat - Bottom Bitch
■→ link:

🅱️→Font: idk

💡→Lightroom: Spectre

✨→Materials: Spectre

~~~~~~~

PC Specs:

Asus GTX 1050ti

Intel Core i7 3770

8GB RAM

~~~~~~~

Q&A:

Q: How old are you?

A: I am 16

---------------------

Q: Can I have a free intro?

A: No.

---------------------

Q: How much do intros cost?

A: 5€

---------------------

Q: Where are you from?

A: I am from Greece

~~~~~~~

(I do not claim the music. All rights belong to the creator.)

~~~~~~~

Copyright Terms And Conditions:

Under the copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, I have full legal permission to prevent you from using any of my work with the exception of payment for my work, if this is violated, I can and will terminate my duplicated work from the channel (or channels) in question.

© 2019 Visual- ま

Intro,3D Intro,Intro Template,Introduction,Cinema 4D,After Effects,C4D/AE,C4D/AE Intro,Amazing Intro,Visual,VSAL,T0xicFX,Visal,HD,Intro Youtube,Edit,Video,HD Video,Massdual,dual,Design,ae,c4d,

Post a Comment

0 Comments