Advertisement

OBESE WOMAN TRIES SIZE 26W JEAN | WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY

OBESE WOMAN TRIES SIZE 26W JEAN | WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY That one pair of jeans! The pair you haven't been able to fit in since high school, or in my case months, but you want to lose weight and fit into them! Well, that is what today's video is all about. I want to fit back into a 26W and 3xl outfit! This outfit will be my non-scale victory! My victory of losing weight. So let's see how they fit on me...

Follow me at:
Twitter: @BigFatMamaD
FB: FatMamaDiaries
IG: @FatMamaDiaries
E-mail: TheBigFatMamaDiaries@gmail.com

Hello! Let me introduce myself! I'm Amber or Fat Mama! I'm on a weight loss journey to lose over 200lbs!!! I upload on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. So make sure to hit that subscribe button!!! xoxo

obese woman tries on 26,OBESE WOMAN TRIES SIZE 26W JEAN,400 pound woman tries on 26 jeans,size 26 jean,size 26,womans size 26,nonscale victory,weight loss,weight loss journey,transformation,weight loss transformation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments