Advertisement

(IMPORTANT!!!) FTC|COPPA will ruin the future of YouTube

(IMPORTANT!!!) FTC|COPPA will ruin the future of YouTube SIGN THE PETITION▶
Here is the website I used. So check it out if you want to learn more about age range in other countries (other than US)▶

This will take action in January.

I'm sorry for misspelling and misunderstanding. I tried my best to put it in the simplest way possible. If you have any questions, comment down below and I will try my best to answer them correctly. I also might have to take down this video since I don't think kids will enjoy this.

The FTC is being too harsh... This can take down so many animation, gaming, toys, etc. Down for no reason. Youtube kids already exists for the children to watch safe videos. Parents also should be monitored their children to see what they were watching. Instead of leaving it to the FTC. This will make SO many people lose their jobs, this is not right we need to put an end to this! If you can, share this video with other people or make your own video about this to tell people.










So much things are happening in 2019... Its like another 2016... Wait a minute *turns 9 upside down* o_o

YouTube

Post a Comment

0 Comments