Advertisement

*I TRIED* ASMR SKINCARE (DRUGSTORE AND AFFORDABLE) | Rei Germar

*I TRIED* ASMR SKINCARE (DRUGSTORE AND AFFORDABLE) | Rei Germar Watch in HD
READ ME FOR MORE DETAILS
Minimize or maximize volume if needed

Hi guys! Beautiful skin starts with clean skin so I'm happy to be partnering with Safeguard and their all new Natural Detox soap line for this video.

With so many travels and events here and there, exposure to dirt and dust is unavoidable!! 😣 But lately, I've been focusing on detoxifying my skin to make it healthier. So here's an updated skincare routine!! πŸ’™πŸ’πŸ»‍♀️

Most of the products can be bought in drugstores, so it’s really affordable too! What do you do to let your #SkinSetFree? Comment down below, I'd love to hear about it! 😊

--------------------------------------------------------------
SUBSCRIBE TO REI & MIGY


MY WALWAL PROOF LIPTINT


AIRPODS DUPE (I-GEAR)


THE BEST CUSHION!!


A.STOP TONER


M+ Cream


My favorite Velvet Lip Tint



MY OWN CLOTHING LINE

--------------------------------------------------------------
FOR BUSINESS AND COLLABORATIONS,
email me at inquiry@reigermar.com

Connect with me!
Instagram & Twitter - @ReiGermar
--------------------------------------------------------------
FAQs:

Age: 22
Editing Software: Final Cut Pro X
Camera: Canon G7x/ GoPro Hero 7/SONY RX100M5A/ DJI OSMO POCKET

IF YOU ARE STILL READING THIS, I LOVE YOU!
Comment 🍌 below to confuse people hahahaha

#ReiGermar #famiREI

rei,germar,vlog,philippines,taglish,filipino,and,miggy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments