Advertisement

I finished your drawing and .. the results of the competition!

I finished your drawing and .. the results of the competition! The competition has prizes for everyone! Fourth place: Painting Third place: painting, advertising Second place: two paintings and advertising First place was my painter and his peace, animation, advertising


Oh and first place also wins a place in the paintings that I do for my viewers (when the winner wants to say number 1 and something else wants number 1 then the winner gets it)

There will be more such competitions with you coming too

Instead of telling you which day I upload my videos, I now tell you that every two weeks will cost two or three videos

Hope you enjoyed the video see you in the next bye video

competition!

Post a Comment

0 Comments