Advertisement

How to use I-Cord to join two fabrics. I -Cord Join

How to use I-Cord to join two fabrics.  I -Cord Join In this video I demonstrate how to use applied i-cord to join two pieces of fabric. I call this I-Cord Join. I show how to miter the corners, how to adjust for gauge differences, how to create a pocket for a pillow form and how to baste the pocket closed, as well as how to graft the i-cord ends together.
If you enjoy my videos, please consider supporting what I do by buying me a Ko-fi.
This video is in association with my Cable Pillow Tutorial -
Where to find me -
YouTube - Suzanne - Off the Cuff -
Ravelry - Knitting with Suzanne Bryan -
Facebook - Knitting with Suzanne Bryan -
Ravelry personal page - KnittingSuzanne -
Suzanne's Blog -

i-cord,appplied i-cord,i-cord join,pillow,using i-cord to join,how to seam a hand knit pillow,knitting,suzanne bryan,how to knit,knitting a pillow,cable pillow tutorial,knit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments