Advertisement

How To Figure Out If You 'Pre-Qualify' For a House! (without talking to a lender)

How To Figure Out If You 'Pre-Qualify' For a House! (without talking to a lender)

My name is Javier Vidana, a licensed Real Estate Agent with My Home Group in Phoenix, Arizona. I was put on this earth to help you realize accomplishing your home goals is easier than you think!

CONTACT INFO
PHONE: 480-702-1280 (yes it is really me and I am not too busy to help you!)
EMAIL: contact@javiervidana.com
APPOINTMENT: www.javiervidana.com/contact
REFERRAL: www.javiervidana.com/referral
INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/thejaviervidana

Music from
"Opportunity Walks" by Kevin MacLeod (
License: CC BY (

pqf,pre qualify,do i,can i,real estate,house,home,buy a home,buy a house,first time home buyer,first time house buyer,buying a home,buying a house,lender,mortgage,qualify,qualifying,loan,home loan,down payment assistance,javier vidana,

Post a Comment

0 Comments