Advertisement

How I Turned My Life Into A RPG in Notion (+ free template!)

How I Turned My Life Into A RPG in Notion (+ free template!) In this video, I'll be sharing how I built gamification into my life to stay motivated, productive, and focused throughout my day, and the official release of #theGamificationProject collaborative template for everyone to enjoy. If you can't wait and want to dive right in, click on the link below to get started for free, but if you want a deeper dive and walkthrough into how I built the entire project, what formulas I used, expansion plans and collaboration opportunities - watch the whole video to learn more.

#theGamificationProject is a template that increases productivity by building gamification into your everyday life - awarding experience points and gold rewards as you successfully accomplish milestones throughout your day. This template further boosts productivity by enabling live leaderboard functionalities, promoting friendly competitions between friends, family, and community.

Try out the FREE Template:
Direct link:
Built using notion: (referral link)

Online Discussions:



My first video on the gamification theory:

Intro Soundtrack: Firestone Instrumental - Kygo Feat. Conrad
Outro Soundtrack: Take Care of You - Saje

******************************************************
GET IN TOUCH! 👋

If you’d like to talk, I’d love to hear from you. Tweeting @cryptolin directly will be the quickest way to get a response, but if you're interested in collaborating, feel free to email me at lets.talk@conradlin.com

🌍 My website:

******************************************************

#theGamificationProject,#productivity,#notion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments